Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ladies Luncheon Bridal Shower Desserts - a la carte

 A recent client was attending an out of town Bridal Shower for her niece. She contacted me and said that she'd love to have me create an entire sweet table~scape for her niece's special celebration, but due to the fact that it's out of town asked if she could just order desserts to take with her, along with some custom made cupcake toppers and a dessert table menu...OF COURSE! I aim to please and accommodate any client's request for any occasion or celebration!  Not interested in an entire sweet table~scape for your occasion -order sweet treats and/or party decor - A LA CARTE! 

It was an outdoor, ladies luncheon for the Bridal Shower, in a yellow and blue color scheme. Due to the fact that the luncheon was being held outside, in warm NorCal weather, I created some sweet treats that would hold up well outside. Lemon Cupcakes with yellow buttercream, Chocolate Cake Truffles, Orange Glazed Brownies and Coco Chip Cookies, were on the "Love Is Sweet" Treat Menu!

The client had her own dessert table set up,
to place the "Love Is Sweet" Treats on for the guests.

Love the yellow contrast on the blue table cloth!
I created the dessert menu for the client that she framed and
placed on the table at the shower.

Chocolate Cake Truffles -
packed and ready for transporting.
Orange Glazed Brownies -
special client request: place in individual serving cups 


Custom-made Cupcake Toppers!
Lemon Cupcakes with yellow buttercream, adorn with small flower! 
Custom-made Dessert Table Menu and
Cupcake Toppers!
You'll notice that the picture of this sweet menu is different than the one displayed on the table....I didn't know which color combo the client would prefer, blue print on white and yellow or blue print directly on yellow - so I created a two-side menu for her to pick!

The variety of custom-made Cupcake Toppers phrases and sayings included:
Congrats Lindsey & Brad
Happily Ever After
Love Is Sweet
Lucky In Love
Mr & Mrs
I Do
From This Day Forward
The Perfect Love Story
Lindsey & Brad, 09~08~12

What custom-made Cupcake Toppers can I create for your celebration?! 

Have a special occasion, event or celebration coming up? Need some A LA CARTE desserts, party decor, etc....?  I can assist to provide custom-made treats or decor, to add that extra-special touch!  

Email me for further info:  
Forever44SweetCreations@gmail.com or 916-877-4412


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this posting! And again, I really loved that you customized the treats and signs just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Andrea! Thanks for the comment. Glad that I could had some 'sweetness' to your niece's bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete