Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! I hope that those of you that are off today for the MLK Holiday, have a great day! And those that are working...enjoy the less traffic on the roads.

I had a great weekend - good consultation with a new client helping her with some unique and creative baby shower theme choices...and discussing the Baby Shower Table~Scape and sweet creations that could go with it! Love my consultations....love talking PARTIES and CELEBRATIONS with clients!

Today? I'm busy with finishing details for two sweet table~scapes for this weekend! Getting ready for the baking of the sweet treats for the tables, later this week! Of course, pictures will be posted next week, of this weekend's table~scapes!  Pink-n-Brown Monkey Baby Shower!  Girls Bunco/PJ Party!

Have a great day...no matter what you're doing! And thanks for following my ~Forever44 Sweet Creations & More~ Blog...and recommending it to your friends, family and coworkers!


No comments:

Post a Comment