Thursday, January 19, 2012

Busy, busy, day! I love it!


Happy Thursday!  busy, busy day today! Table decor, baking and designing! Love my party designing business!

Finished the decorations and details for the GIRLS "Jamma" BUNCO NIGHT for a client tomorrow night! Hot Pink and Black Dice...can't get any more 'girlie' than that!  Something I haven't done yet...but love the outcome! Can't wait to share pictures of this one too!

Yesterday, finished and packed all the decorations, banners and signs for the PINK n BROWN MONKEY BABY SHOWER Table~Scape for this weekend!  Can't wait to share pictures!  Today, I'll get started on some of the 'sweet treats' to fill the table...including yummy Confetti Cake Truffles!

Also starting to design my next Baby Shower Table~Scape - CIRQUE du BEBE! What a unique and awesome theme...one of the many themes that I assisted the Mommy-To-Be to pick from! So many creative baby shower themes to consider! This table~scape will be filled with lots of vibrant and bold colors and patterns!

Hope that you all have a great day...as I expect to!

No comments:

Post a Comment