Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweet Safari Baby Shower Table~Scape

A Sweet Safari Baby Shower Table~scape filled with lots of wild and wonderful sweet treats! Vibrant and colorful...for a joyous celebration to Congratulate Candace and Welcome Baby Isziah!


"I" is for Isziah! 

"BESPOKE" Banner - I designed and created the
"Baby Isziah" banner just for this celebration!
(Did you know that you can order a 'bespoke' banner for YOUR event?!)

Can you find the hidden tiger and monkey?


The 'march' of the elephants!


SWEET SAFARI TREATS!



Coconut Cupcakes
w/coconut cream cheese frosting
adorned with 'safari animals'
Vanilla Cupcakes
w/vanilla cream cheese frosting, caramel drizzle
adorned with lions and elephants and "I"s - OH, MY!

"OH BOY" Oreo Cookie Truffles
"Going Wild" Chocolate Toffee Trifle
"Roaring" Orange Glazed Brownies
"Monkey-Licious" CookieDough Cheesecake Bars
I've designed and created a previous Sweet Safari Baby Shower, several weeks ago, (that you can view looking through my BLOG postings), but as you can tell, this Sweet Safari Baby Shower was different. No two table~scapes are alike! No 'cookie-cutter' decor for my clients!  Always customizing for each client to make THEIR celebration unique and special!

2 comments:

  1. Pam, I think this one is my favorite so far. Great job!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate the comment and the kind words. I just love creating new and exciting party decor and dessert table~scapes for special occasions for my clients.

    ReplyDelete