Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy February!

I've not put up a post in a few weeks - been busy working on lots of great upcoming client events!
Lots of fun and working designing some Table~Scapes for:
A Vega$ Table~Scape for a Girls Night In
Denim n Diamonds Table~Scape for a fundraiser event
Cirque Du Bebe Baby Shower Table~Scape

love...love...love the Elephant piece that I found...Momma n Baby!
my party inspiration is coming together for CIRQUE du BEBE
 and Duel Graduation Celebration Table~Scape and some party-styling details....

....as well as Party Styling an entire celebration! A huge Minnie Mouse Birthday Bash for 2 very special little sisters!  I'm styling, decorating and designing everything from the invitations, guests table settings, food table~scapes and buffets, party events for both adults and children to creating 2 fabulous Sweet Table~Scapes!

And in between all that, I made some special Happy 21st Birthday sweet creations for my lovely daughter's birthday!

Chocolate cake, strawberry filling, with whipped cream frosting, topped with chocolate dipped strawberries!

Slice of DELCIOUSness!

Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting

Lastly,  I continue to compile lots and lots of fabulous celebration themes, ideas and new dessert recipes...that I can't wait to share with new clients for their special celebrations!  Do YOU have a celebration or special event coming up? Whether it be:
* BABY or BRIDAL Showers
* Christenings
* Engagement Parties
* Bachelorette Parties
* Wedding Reception
* Graduations
* Milestone Birthdays...Sweet 16, 18, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th, etc!
.....I've got the perfect theme and party styling details just for you!

Be sure to contact me to PARTY STYLE your celebration - just for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment