Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GIRLS NIGHT IN - Bunco!

First, let me apologize for the blurry pictures! I set up this cheerful and playful table~scape for a group of ladies...and go to take pictures, and my camera decided to take the night off! Ugh...but had to take what I could, since I had to have something to show - loved the color scheme and how it all turned out!....and hope that you do too! 


Old-Fashioned Vanilla Cupcakes
w/chocolate cream cheese frosting
Vanilla Cake Truffles
MAR's Monster Cookies
(signature cookie: oatmeal, peanut butter, m&ms, choc chips)

Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars


It was one of the girls' birthday,
so a 
special 'shout-out' to her was requested! 

An Appetizer Tray of Homemade Lumpia!
By request, there was space left next to the appetizer platter
for the hostess to include her own evening appetizers.

I love adding those little unexpected details.....
notice the pink DIE, in the tissue pom!?

The table~scape included an appetizer tray of homemade lumpia! and the following desserts:  Old-Fashioned Vanilla Cupcakes w/chocolate cream cheese frosting, Vanilla Cake Truffles, MAR's Monster Cookies, and Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars.


As noted above, there was space on the left side of the table for the hostess to place her own appetizers for the evening. When working with a client, I am happy to accommodate any situation or event....if you have some of your own items to place on the designed table, I leave space for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment